The next time you are washing your hands and complain because the water temperature isn’t just how you like it, think about how things used to be. Here are some facts about the 1500′s: Most people got married in June because they took their yearly bath in May, and still smelled pretty good by June. … [Read the full story]
- Wino’s thought for the day
- Husband says to wife…
- Adam the Atheist – Lessons from the Bible
- She’s hot
- Teen girls vanish from Sydney school
- Today’s Powerball jackpot is $20 million
- Man in trouble with RSPCA for riding an emu
- Will the Spice Girls reunite?
- Man gets toilet roll holder stuck up his ass
- Dandelion found growing inside baby’s ear
- Giants decide not to take Didak
- Here’s a little history lesson for you
- crank on Kate Moss shoots for Playboy
- Gaz on There is a building on Mars…what aren’t governments telling us?
- OurGeneration on Why hate the Manic Street Preachers?
- ridethewave on Man gives giant middle finger to ex-wife
- dadnabbit on This IS the best wedding dress ever
- plebo on Cheating husband gets 10,000 Facebook ‘likes’
Thanks to all our sponsors