The next time you are washing your hands and complain because the water temperature isn’t just how you like it, think about how things used to be. Here are some facts about the 1500’s: Most people got married in June because they took their yearly bath in May, and still smelled pretty good by June. … [Read the full story]
- All hail the ‘Pussy Man’
- New Millipede with 4 cocks and a Sperm-Shoveler
- Why did the pervert cross the road?
- Jesus had 2 dads, and he turned out okay
- Culture Club are Karma-Chameleoning back to Oz
- On this day…in 42BC
- Man accused of killing his kids
- Who’s that Nasty girl – Hillary Clinton?
- Look forward to Benji playing next year
- Son throws mother out of window – then kills her
- Davo’s quote of the day
- Messed up again, Ben