The next time you are washing your hands and complain because the water temperature isn’t just how you like it, think about how things used to be. Here are some facts about the 1500’s: Most people got married in June because they took their yearly bath in May, and still smelled pretty good by June. … [Read the full story]
- Dear Lily – My colleague is making my life a misery
- I saw my mate Charlie this morning
- On this day…in 1879
- I went to the cemetery yesterday…
- On the wagon
- Davo’s quote of the day
- Toilets and potatoes don’t mix!
- On this day…in 1842
- On this day…in 1916
- Big Belle’s Spam Slippers
- Christmas can turn into Stress-mas
- Christmas Dinner, in an ice cream!
Thanks to all our sponsors