The next time you are washing your hands and complain because the water temperature isn’t just how you like it, think about how things used to be. Here are some facts about the 1500′s: Most people got married in June because they took their yearly bath in May, and still smelled pretty good by June. … [Read the full story]
- Daniel Ricciardo wins the Hungarian GP
- Man goes to hospital, wakes up with no penis
- Daily Sudoku
- Is this the best bouncy castle the world?
- On this day…in 1885
- Optical illusion – What colour do you see?
- Dear Lily – My wife is a bootfaced old hag
- Daniel Ricciardo wins 2014 Canadian GP
- Starlet blackmails doctor for breast implants
- Davo’s quote of the day
- Earphones designed for watching porn
- On this day…in 1979
- Phil Asshomo on Megadeth guitarist pelted with rocks, and why not!
- Andydepressant on Some of the most pretentious albums ever
- shaun on Blobfish voted the world’s ugliest animal
- wallaceisafuckwit on Megadeth guitarist pelted with rocks, and why not!
- David on Knut the polar bear dies of an epileptic fit
- Trixy on On this day…in 1970
Thanks to all our sponsors