The next time you are washing your hands and complain because the water temperature isn’t just how you like it, think about how things used to be. Here are some facts about the 1500′s: Most people got married in June because they took their yearly bath in May, and still smelled pretty good by June. … [Read the full story]
- How to win at office politics: Build a fort
- Ricciardo wins at Spa
- Davo’s quote of the day
- On this day…in 1985
- Dear Lily – My girlfriend wants me to talk dirty
- Daily Crossword
- What does this chicken shop’s logo look like?
- Daniel Ricciardo wins the Hungarian GP
- Man goes to hospital, wakes up with no penis
- Daily Sudoku
- Is this the best bouncy castle the world?
- On this day…in 1885
- patrickwong on What does this chicken shop’s logo look like?
- Phil Asshomo on Megadeth guitarist pelted with rocks, and why not!
- Andydepressant on Some of the most pretentious albums ever
- shaun on Blobfish voted the world’s ugliest animal
- wallaceisafuckwit on Megadeth guitarist pelted with rocks, and why not!
- David on Knut the polar bear dies of an epileptic fit
Thanks to all our sponsors