Guess these 30 classic one-liners
Here are some of the best one liners in films.
We thought that you might be able to guess the film and character or actor from where these classic one-liners come from.
It has to be said, that some are pretty easy, but some could be in a number of films.
There are 30 one liners. The answers will be listed on here in a week’s time on the 28th of July. The winner (or first to get them all correct) will be listed in our Hall Of Fame competition winners. As this is our first competition, you’ll be first in our Hall Of Fame. Once we have 10 Hall Of Famers, we’ll put all the names in a hat, and the winner will win a decent prize. Don’t know what it is yet, but it’ll be decent.
1. We’re gonna need a bigger boat.
2. She places the lotion in the basket.
3. That should keep ‘em in curries for a week.
4. Say hello to my little friend.
5. All my life, I always wanted to be a gangster.
6. Water burn baby, water burn baby, water burn baby !
7. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight.
8. I want my fucking cigarettes…now !
9. This is my exact inner structure done in a T-shirt.
10. I want to roll you up into a little ball and stick you in my vagina.
11. I’d almost forgotten what your eyes look like. They’re still the same…piss-holes in the snow.
12. A wee lassie gets glassed, and not one of you cunts wants to know what cunt did it.
13. You stop me again when I’m walking, and I’ll cut your fucking Jacobs off.
14. Stay away from her you bitch !
15. Froggy loves Daddy…Daddy loves froggy.
16. Fix bayonets !
17. Even a stopped clock tells the time twice a day.
18. You should see the toast…I couldn’t even get it through the front door.
19. The little girl…I want to buy the little girl…how much for the little girl ?
20. I’m not gonna hurt you…I’m just gonna bash your fucking brains in.
21. I’ll shoot for the Queen, and you can shoot for…whom ever.
22. There ain’t a star in heaven that we can’t reach.
23. Shut the roof (of the car), it’s fucking freezing.
24. You are such an ass-hole.
25. I carried a water-melon.
26. That’s my name, don’t wear it out.
27. Gimme some sugar, baby.
28. Have some Pecan Pie…Pecan Pie…Pecan Pie…
29. I’ll find ya.
30. I’ve been told…do, do, do, do…Some people round here…do, do, do, do…
And there you have it. Thirty classic one-liners from a selection of classics…well, I think they’re classic.
Once again, good luck.
by Helena Bryanlith