A two year old girl is in critical condition in east China after surviving a 10-storey fall by being caught by a passing woman. Niu Niu was left unattended in the family’s 10th floor apartment outside Hangzhou city when her grandmother went to run an errand. The reports say passer-by Wu Juping saw the toddler hanging from … [Read the full story]
- Is anybody there?
- Democracy – is it a gift or burden?
- Judges should be made culpable!
- Oscars…the end?
- In my house, should I let my daughter have sex with her boyfriend?
- On this day…in 1964
- It’s healthy not to argue
- Anecdotal thoughts of Jim Aborwhear
- Should we be eating nuclear Japanese fish?
- On this day…in 278
- Is it Presidential Elect, Dallas or Neighbours
- Aussie cricket – on the way to being great again