Australia’s Sally Pearson has been stripped of the Commonwealth Games 100 metres gold medal after an unsuccessful counter-appeal against being disqualified for false-starting. Pearson won the race in 11.28 seconds in New Delhi on Thursday night. But the English team successfully appealed that she should have been disqualified for a false start, as happened to … [Read the full story]
- The wonderful world of sex
- Women in their forties are getting more sexually adventurous
- Is anybody there?
- Democracy – is it a gift or burden?
- Judges should be made culpable!
- Oscars…the end?
- In my house, should I let my daughter have sex with her boyfriend?
- On this day…in 1964
- It’s healthy not to argue
- Anecdotal thoughts of Jim Aborwhear
- Should we be eating nuclear Japanese fish?
- On this day…in 278