Wikipedia founder Jimmy Wales celebrated its 10th birthday last month, but unlike other internet whizzkids, he has not made a penny. The free online encyclopedia is estimated to be worth $5 billion but is operated by a charity board which he serves on unpaid. And the 44 year old American says, “It was either the … [Read the full story]
- The wonderful world of sex
- Women in their forties are getting more sexually adventurous
- Is anybody there?
- Democracy – is it a gift or burden?
- Judges should be made culpable!
- Oscars…the end?
- In my house, should I let my daughter have sex with her boyfriend?
- On this day…in 1964
- It’s healthy not to argue
- Anecdotal thoughts of Jim Aborwhear
- Should we be eating nuclear Japanese fish?
- On this day…in 278