At the 11th hour on the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918, the Great War ends. At 5 a.m. that morning, Germany, bereft of manpower and supplies and faced with imminent invasion, signed an armistice agreement with the Allies in a railroad car outside Compiégne, France. The First World War left nine million … [Read the full story]
- Is anybody there?
- Democracy – is it a gift or burden?
- Judges should be made culpable!
- Oscars…the end?
- In my house, should I let my daughter have sex with her boyfriend?
- On this day…in 1964
- It’s healthy not to argue
- Anecdotal thoughts of Jim Aborwhear
- Should we be eating nuclear Japanese fish?
- On this day…in 278
- Is it Presidential Elect, Dallas or Neighbours
- Aussie cricket – on the way to being great again