Her albums 19 and 21 have become worldwide sensations, with her second record placing in the British charts for 18 consecutive weeks. But Adele was snubbed at the Barclaycard Mercury Prize ceremony, despite being hotly-tipped to take home the prestigious award. Instead, singer-songwriter PJ Harvey, who had first won the award ten years ago, was … [Read the full story]
- The wonderful world of sex
- Women in their forties are getting more sexually adventurous
- Is anybody there?
- Democracy – is it a gift or burden?
- Judges should be made culpable!
- Oscars…the end?
- In my house, should I let my daughter have sex with her boyfriend?
- On this day…in 1964
- It’s healthy not to argue
- Anecdotal thoughts of Jim Aborwhear
- Should we be eating nuclear Japanese fish?
- On this day…in 278