It was my first job and I had only started a year earlier. I worked in London for a national newspaper. Newspapers were the main form of information, and readers would buy two or three copies a day, just to keep up with the latest news and sports results. Television was in its early days … [Read the full story]
- The wonderful world of sex
- Women in their forties are getting more sexually adventurous
- Is anybody there?
- Democracy – is it a gift or burden?
- Judges should be made culpable!
- Oscars…the end?
- In my house, should I let my daughter have sex with her boyfriend?
- On this day…in 1964
- It’s healthy not to argue
- Anecdotal thoughts of Jim Aborwhear
- Should we be eating nuclear Japanese fish?
- On this day…in 278