Board-certified Kansas City, Mo., psychiatrist and University of Kansas School of Medicine graduate Dr. Donald Hinton told reporters in February 2002 that, “Elvis Aron Presley, the entertainer whom everybody believes died in 1977,” is alive and that Hinton has been treating him for migraine headaches, among other things, for five years. Hinton, 35, said he … [Read the full story]
- The wonderful world of sex
- Women in their forties are getting more sexually adventurous
- Is anybody there?
- Democracy – is it a gift or burden?
- Judges should be made culpable!
- Oscars…the end?
- In my house, should I let my daughter have sex with her boyfriend?
- On this day…in 1964
- It’s healthy not to argue
- Anecdotal thoughts of Jim Aborwhear
- Should we be eating nuclear Japanese fish?
- On this day…in 278