The late General Franco who’s summer palace in Sada has at last opened to the public after a long legal battle with his family. It will be the perfect opportunity to get into the psyche of Spain’s infamous dictator. After a two-year legal battle the family of General Francisco Franco have been ordered to open their … [Read the full story]
- The wonderful world of sex
- Women in their forties are getting more sexually adventurous
- Is anybody there?
- Democracy – is it a gift or burden?
- Judges should be made culpable!
- Oscars…the end?
- In my house, should I let my daughter have sex with her boyfriend?
- On this day…in 1964
- It’s healthy not to argue
- Anecdotal thoughts of Jim Aborwhear
- Should we be eating nuclear Japanese fish?
- On this day…in 278