The A-League has come down hard on Central Coast Mariners midfielder Patricio Perez and Perth Glory striker Michael Baird with the pair both given two-match bans for diving. They’ve also banned theappeal process. Baird was on the radio today saying that he had a right to appeal, and “even murderers get the chance to appeal”. … [Read the full story]
- Is anybody there?
- Democracy – is it a gift or burden?
- Judges should be made culpable!
- Oscars…the end?
- In my house, should I let my daughter have sex with her boyfriend?
- On this day…in 1964
- It’s healthy not to argue
- Anecdotal thoughts of Jim Aborwhear
- Should we be eating nuclear Japanese fish?
- On this day…in 278
- Is it Presidential Elect, Dallas or Neighbours
- Aussie cricket – on the way to being great again