A huge asteroid is set to pass closer to Earth than the Moon next week – becoming the biggest space rock to do so in 35 years. The circular asteroid, named 2005 YU55, is about 1,300ft wide and will pass at a distance of 202,000 miles. The time of the nearest fly-by is expected to … [Read the full story]
- Is anybody there?
- Democracy – is it a gift or burden?
- Judges should be made culpable!
- Oscars…the end?
- In my house, should I let my daughter have sex with her boyfriend?
- On this day…in 1964
- It’s healthy not to argue
- Anecdotal thoughts of Jim Aborwhear
- Should we be eating nuclear Japanese fish?
- On this day…in 278
- Is it Presidential Elect, Dallas or Neighbours
- Aussie cricket – on the way to being great again