Australian sprint hurdler Sally Pearson has been shortlisted for the 2011 World Athlete of the Year award while the men’s list is predictably headed by Jamaican sprint kings Usain Bolt and Yohan Blake, the International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) announced on Tuesday. World champion Pearson lost only one race all year, falling while leading … [Read the full story]
- The wonderful world of sex
- Women in their forties are getting more sexually adventurous
- Is anybody there?
- Democracy – is it a gift or burden?
- Judges should be made culpable!
- Oscars…the end?
- In my house, should I let my daughter have sex with her boyfriend?
- On this day…in 1964
- It’s healthy not to argue
- Anecdotal thoughts of Jim Aborwhear
- Should we be eating nuclear Japanese fish?
- On this day…in 278