Britain may deploy surface-to-air missiles (SAMs) to protect London during the 2012 Olympics, Defence Secretary Philip Hammond said, shortly after the government rejected reports of US security fears. Hammond told MPs “all necessary measures” will be taken to protect the London games following reports that the United States was set to send 1000 of its … [Read the full story]
- Is anybody there?
- Democracy – is it a gift or burden?
- Judges should be made culpable!
- Oscars…the end?
- In my house, should I let my daughter have sex with her boyfriend?
- On this day…in 1964
- It’s healthy not to argue
- Anecdotal thoughts of Jim Aborwhear
- Should we be eating nuclear Japanese fish?
- On this day…in 278
- Is it Presidential Elect, Dallas or Neighbours
- Aussie cricket – on the way to being great again