Brazilian sports minister Orlando Silva has resigned after being accused of corruption. Mr Silva is the fifth cabinet minister to leave office after amid corruption allegations since President Dilma Rousseff took office in January. He has denied allegations that he helped arrange kickbacks worth millions of dollars from a fund to promote sport for poor … [Read the full story]
- The wonderful world of sex
- Women in their forties are getting more sexually adventurous
- Is anybody there?
- Democracy – is it a gift or burden?
- Judges should be made culpable!
- Oscars…the end?
- In my house, should I let my daughter have sex with her boyfriend?
- On this day…in 1964
- It’s healthy not to argue
- Anecdotal thoughts of Jim Aborwhear
- Should we be eating nuclear Japanese fish?
- On this day…in 278