The Matildas hope to take advantage of North Korean opponents reeling from a doping scandal to kick-start their Olympic qualifying campaign in China this week. FIFA has thrown the book at North Korea over doping transgressions at this year’s women’s World Cup in Germany, banning five players for up to 18 months, suspending their doctor … [Read the full story]
- The wonderful world of sex
- Women in their forties are getting more sexually adventurous
- Is anybody there?
- Democracy – is it a gift or burden?
- Judges should be made culpable!
- Oscars…the end?
- In my house, should I let my daughter have sex with her boyfriend?
- On this day…in 1964
- It’s healthy not to argue
- Anecdotal thoughts of Jim Aborwhear
- Should we be eating nuclear Japanese fish?
- On this day…in 278