Bomb disposal heroes have carried out their biggest operation of the Afghan War…clearing a booby trapped village so driven out families could return. Eighty soldiers spent eight days doing a fingertip search of one time Taliban hotspot Char Coucha, which was riddled with home made bombs. More than 40 families have now been able to … [Read the full story]
- The wonderful world of sex
- Women in their forties are getting more sexually adventurous
- Is anybody there?
- Democracy – is it a gift or burden?
- Judges should be made culpable!
- Oscars…the end?
- In my house, should I let my daughter have sex with her boyfriend?
- On this day…in 1964
- It’s healthy not to argue
- Anecdotal thoughts of Jim Aborwhear
- Should we be eating nuclear Japanese fish?
- On this day…in 278