Drug testing in the NRL has been compared to Olympic standards with every player in the game a target to be blood tested for human growth hormone (HGH), erythropoietin (EPO) and illicit or performance-enhancing drugs. In a timely wake-up call to every player before the Christmas silly season, The testers from the Australian Sports Anti-Doping … [Read the full story]
- The wonderful world of sex
- Women in their forties are getting more sexually adventurous
- Is anybody there?
- Democracy – is it a gift or burden?
- Judges should be made culpable!
- Oscars…the end?
- In my house, should I let my daughter have sex with her boyfriend?
- On this day…in 1964
- It’s healthy not to argue
- Anecdotal thoughts of Jim Aborwhear
- Should we be eating nuclear Japanese fish?
- On this day…in 278