It might seem astronomical, but buying the Earth would cost around five thousand trillion dollars, scientists have calculated. Even the richest man on the planet, $50 billion Mexican tycoon Carlos Slim Helu, would have to round up over 100,000 similarly wealthy pals to afford it. The world by far the most expensive planet in out … [Read the full story]
- The wonderful world of sex
- Women in their forties are getting more sexually adventurous
- Is anybody there?
- Democracy – is it a gift or burden?
- Judges should be made culpable!
- Oscars…the end?
- In my house, should I let my daughter have sex with her boyfriend?
- On this day…in 1964
- It’s healthy not to argue
- Anecdotal thoughts of Jim Aborwhear
- Should we be eating nuclear Japanese fish?
- On this day…in 278