Older Australians are getting more sex than researchers suspected, says a survey showing about a third of men and women do it more than once a week. Australian statistics from a global sex study have given a rare scientific glimpse of the sexual habits of people aged 40 to 80. It shows 83 per cent … [Read the full story]
- The wonderful world of sex
- Women in their forties are getting more sexually adventurous
- Is anybody there?
- Democracy – is it a gift or burden?
- Judges should be made culpable!
- Oscars…the end?
- In my house, should I let my daughter have sex with her boyfriend?
- On this day…in 1964
- It’s healthy not to argue
- Anecdotal thoughts of Jim Aborwhear
- Should we be eating nuclear Japanese fish?
- On this day…in 278