John Steffensen, the enfant terrible of Australian athletics, has been slapped with a world-wide ban from competition for allegedly bringing the sport into disrepute. The extroverted and sometimes brilliant but often controversial 400m sprinter was ruled ineligible to compete for three months at a hearing by an independent arbitration panel convened by the Victorian Olympic … [Read the full story]
- Is anybody there?
- Democracy – is it a gift or burden?
- Judges should be made culpable!
- Oscars…the end?
- In my house, should I let my daughter have sex with her boyfriend?
- On this day…in 1964
- It’s healthy not to argue
- Anecdotal thoughts of Jim Aborwhear
- Should we be eating nuclear Japanese fish?
- On this day…in 278
- Is it Presidential Elect, Dallas or Neighbours
- Aussie cricket – on the way to being great again