On this day in 461 A.D., Saint Patrick, Christian missionary, bishop and apostle of Ireland, dies at Saul, Downpatrick, Ireland. Much of what is known about Patrick’s legendary life comes from the Confessio, a book he wrote during his last years. Born in Great Britain, to a well-to-do Christian family of Roman citizenship, Patrick was … [Read the full story]
- Is anybody there?
- Democracy – is it a gift or burden?
- Judges should be made culpable!
- Oscars…the end?
- In my house, should I let my daughter have sex with her boyfriend?
- On this day…in 1964
- It’s healthy not to argue
- Anecdotal thoughts of Jim Aborwhear
- Should we be eating nuclear Japanese fish?
- On this day…in 278
- Is it Presidential Elect, Dallas or Neighbours
- Aussie cricket – on the way to being great again