Neil Young has hit out at the sound quality of 21st century recorded music, revealing that listening to it makes him “angry”. The Canadian singer songwriter, who released his 33rd studio album ‘Le Noise’ in 2010, has said that the sound quality of music is the “worst sound we’ve ever had”. He said: “I’m finding … [Read the full story]
- Is anybody there?
- Democracy – is it a gift or burden?
- Judges should be made culpable!
- Oscars…the end?
- In my house, should I let my daughter have sex with her boyfriend?
- On this day…in 1964
- It’s healthy not to argue
- Anecdotal thoughts of Jim Aborwhear
- Should we be eating nuclear Japanese fish?
- On this day…in 278
- Is it Presidential Elect, Dallas or Neighbours
- Aussie cricket – on the way to being great again