John Cleese clearly has a soft spot for his old Bentley Eight…and is going to elaborate lengths to sell it. He has agreed to have lunch with whoever buys it and give an handwritten story of some of the car’s most famous passengers, including Jamie Lee Curtis and Kevin Kline, his co-stars from the film … [Read the full story]
- The wonderful world of sex
- Women in their forties are getting more sexually adventurous
- Is anybody there?
- Democracy – is it a gift or burden?
- Judges should be made culpable!
- Oscars…the end?
- In my house, should I let my daughter have sex with her boyfriend?
- On this day…in 1964
- It’s healthy not to argue
- Anecdotal thoughts of Jim Aborwhear
- Should we be eating nuclear Japanese fish?
- On this day…in 278