He’s been directing for 50 years, but Martin Scorsese has never made a family film. He’s dealt repeatedly with gangsters, vigilantes and corrupt cops, but not once has he turned his hand to a magical, heartwarming fairy tale…until now. Released on December 2, Hugo is filmed on enormous, awe-inspiring sets at Shepperton Studios, it stars … [Read the full story]
- The wonderful world of sex
- Women in their forties are getting more sexually adventurous
- Is anybody there?
- Democracy – is it a gift or burden?
- Judges should be made culpable!
- Oscars…the end?
- In my house, should I let my daughter have sex with her boyfriend?
- On this day…in 1964
- It’s healthy not to argue
- Anecdotal thoughts of Jim Aborwhear
- Should we be eating nuclear Japanese fish?
- On this day…in 278