The creation designer James Gilpin, the biomedical tipple – named “Gilpin Family Whisky” – is created using the high-sugar urine produced by elderly diabetes patients, including Gilpin’s own grandmother. Gilpin – who is himself diabetic – filters the urine using the same processes used to purify water, removing the sugars in the process, which are … [Read the full story]
- The wonderful world of sex
- Women in their forties are getting more sexually adventurous
- Is anybody there?
- Democracy – is it a gift or burden?
- Judges should be made culpable!
- Oscars…the end?
- In my house, should I let my daughter have sex with her boyfriend?
- On this day…in 1964
- It’s healthy not to argue
- Anecdotal thoughts of Jim Aborwhear
- Should we be eating nuclear Japanese fish?
- On this day…in 278