Three men survived four hours floating in rough seas off the north west Australia coast after their boat collided with a whale and sank. A police spokeswoman said the men were travelling on the 14-metre vessel from Port Samson to Geraldton, about eight kilometres west of the Exmouth peninsula, when they hit the large mammal … [Read the full story]
- The wonderful world of sex
- Women in their forties are getting more sexually adventurous
- Is anybody there?
- Democracy – is it a gift or burden?
- Judges should be made culpable!
- Oscars…the end?
- In my house, should I let my daughter have sex with her boyfriend?
- On this day…in 1964
- It’s healthy not to argue
- Anecdotal thoughts of Jim Aborwhear
- Should we be eating nuclear Japanese fish?
- On this day…in 278