A dog that is blind got lost in Alaska with winter temperatures far below freezing has been found and returned home. After walking 16 kilometres, eight-year-old Abby was found and returned to her owners. “It’s a miracle,” McKenzie Grapengeter said. The blind dogs name is Abbey, and it disappeared on December 13 and turned up … [Read the full story]
- Is anybody there?
- Democracy – is it a gift or burden?
- Judges should be made culpable!
- Oscars…the end?
- In my house, should I let my daughter have sex with her boyfriend?
- On this day…in 1964
- It’s healthy not to argue
- Anecdotal thoughts of Jim Aborwhear
- Should we be eating nuclear Japanese fish?
- On this day…in 278
- Is it Presidential Elect, Dallas or Neighbours
- Aussie cricket – on the way to being great again