Some film critics will praise Sucker Punch for being feminist. Others will likely complain that the movie’s misogynist. And there’s bound to be a few who reckon it’s deconstructivist, hypermodernist, and even a trifle abstractonist. But the way that I like to look at it is…it’s a lot of fit women running around killing people. … [Read the full story]
- The wonderful world of sex
- Women in their forties are getting more sexually adventurous
- Is anybody there?
- Democracy – is it a gift or burden?
- Judges should be made culpable!
- Oscars…the end?
- In my house, should I let my daughter have sex with her boyfriend?
- On this day…in 1964
- It’s healthy not to argue
- Anecdotal thoughts of Jim Aborwhear
- Should we be eating nuclear Japanese fish?
- On this day…in 278