Hong Kong clothing chain Giordano became the latest brand to join a campaign against Australian wool over allegations of cruelty to sheep, in a bid welcomed by activists. Animal rights groups have campaigned against “mulesing”, the practice of cutting a slice of flesh from lambs’ rear ends to prevent the animal dying of flystrike — the … [Read the full story]
- Is anybody there?
- Democracy – is it a gift or burden?
- Judges should be made culpable!
- Oscars…the end?
- In my house, should I let my daughter have sex with her boyfriend?
- On this day…in 1964
- It’s healthy not to argue
- Anecdotal thoughts of Jim Aborwhear
- Should we be eating nuclear Japanese fish?
- On this day…in 278
- Is it Presidential Elect, Dallas or Neighbours
- Aussie cricket – on the way to being great again