Gary Ablett has lifted the lid on the strained relationship with former Geelong coach Mark Thompson, revealing the pair barely spoke after an argument over his future in April. Ablett, incensed because he believes Thompson used his name “to take the focus of himself” during an Essendon media conference this week, said the flashpoint came … [Read the full story]
- Is anybody there?
- Democracy – is it a gift or burden?
- Judges should be made culpable!
- Oscars…the end?
- In my house, should I let my daughter have sex with her boyfriend?
- On this day…in 1964
- It’s healthy not to argue
- Anecdotal thoughts of Jim Aborwhear
- Should we be eating nuclear Japanese fish?
- On this day…in 278
- Is it Presidential Elect, Dallas or Neighbours
- Aussie cricket – on the way to being great again