Primal Scream brought the first day of Hong Kong’s Clockenflap festival to a close last week, with a greatest hits set at the Kowloon Waterfront Park. The show marked the band’s first appearance in Asia with new permanent bassist Simone Butler, who was officially anounced as Mani’s replacement in October. After Bobby Gillespie greeted the … [Read the full story]
- Is anybody there?
- Democracy – is it a gift or burden?
- Judges should be made culpable!
- Oscars…the end?
- In my house, should I let my daughter have sex with her boyfriend?
- On this day…in 1964
- It’s healthy not to argue
- Anecdotal thoughts of Jim Aborwhear
- Should we be eating nuclear Japanese fish?
- On this day…in 278
- Is it Presidential Elect, Dallas or Neighbours
- Aussie cricket – on the way to being great again