Green Day singer Billie Joe Armstrong was ejected from a US flight recently after a dispute over his pants. The frontman was booted off a Southwest Airlines flight in Oakland bound for Los Angeles, after being told to hike up his trousers by an air stewardess. He wrote shortly afterwards on his Twitter page Twitter.com/bjaofficial: … [Read the full story]
- Why did the pervert cross the road?
- Jesus had 2 dads, and he turned out okay
- Culture Club are Karma-Chameleoning back to Oz
- On this day…in 42BC
- Man accused of killing his kids
- Who’s that Nasty girl – Hillary Clinton?
- Look forward to Benji playing next year
- Son throws mother out of window – then kills her
- Davo’s quote of the day
- Messed up again, Ben
- Sodom and Gomorrah
- God help America