Green Day singer Billie Joe Armstrong was ejected from a US flight recently after a dispute over his pants. The frontman was booted off a Southwest Airlines flight in Oakland bound for Los Angeles, after being told to hike up his trousers by an air stewardess. He wrote shortly afterwards on his Twitter page Twitter.com/bjaofficial: … [Read the full story]
- The wonderful world of sex
- Women in their forties are getting more sexually adventurous
- Is anybody there?
- Democracy – is it a gift or burden?
- Judges should be made culpable!
- Oscars…the end?
- In my house, should I let my daughter have sex with her boyfriend?
- On this day…in 1964
- It’s healthy not to argue
- Anecdotal thoughts of Jim Aborwhear
- Should we be eating nuclear Japanese fish?
- On this day…in 278