A recent report has found that drum circles could be dangerous to the health of participants. The feature is based on the case of a young woman from New Hampshire who fell ill and then tested positive for anthrax after being hospitalised with severe flu-like symptoms, nausea, vomiting and abdominal cramps. It was found that … [Read the full story]
- Is anybody there?
- Democracy – is it a gift or burden?
- Judges should be made culpable!
- Oscars…the end?
- In my house, should I let my daughter have sex with her boyfriend?
- On this day…in 1964
- It’s healthy not to argue
- Anecdotal thoughts of Jim Aborwhear
- Should we be eating nuclear Japanese fish?
- On this day…in 278
- Is it Presidential Elect, Dallas or Neighbours
- Aussie cricket – on the way to being great again