One Aussie in ten never dances at parties because it makes them feel awkward, said an online survey. How would an online company know who dances and who doesn’t? Do they know that I dance at every party I ever go to? Do they? Mmmmmm…I thought not. Well, actually…I’m lying. I never dance at parties…ever…even … [Read the full story]
- On this day…in 42BC
- Man accused of killing his kids
- Who’s that Nasty girl – Hillary Clinton?
- Look forward to Benji playing next year
- Son throws mother out of window – then kills her
- Davo’s quote of the day
- Messed up again, Ben
- Sodom and Gomorrah
- God help America
- Adam the Atheist
- Vacuum-Cleaner Dylan wins Nobel Peace Prize
- Is Doctor Strange too boring for a movie?