One Aussie in ten never dances at parties because it makes them feel awkward, said an online survey. How would an online company know who dances and who doesn’t? Do they know that I dance at every party I ever go to? Do they? Mmmmmm…I thought not. Well, actually…I’m lying. I never dance at parties…ever…even … [Read the full story]
- The wonderful world of sex
- Women in their forties are getting more sexually adventurous
- Is anybody there?
- Democracy – is it a gift or burden?
- Judges should be made culpable!
- Oscars…the end?
- In my house, should I let my daughter have sex with her boyfriend?
- On this day…in 1964
- It’s healthy not to argue
- Anecdotal thoughts of Jim Aborwhear
- Should we be eating nuclear Japanese fish?
- On this day…in 278