One Aussie in ten never dances at parties because it makes them feel awkward, said an online survey. How would an online company know who dances and who doesn’t? Do they know that I dance at every party I ever go to? Do they? Mmmmmm…I thought not. Well, actually…I’m lying. I never dance at parties…ever…even … [Read the full story]
- Husband says to wife…
- Adam the Atheist – Lessons from the Bible
- She’s hot
- Teen girls vanish from Sydney school
- Today’s Powerball jackpot is $20 million
- Man in trouble with RSPCA for riding an emu
- Will the Spice Girls reunite?
- Man gets toilet roll holder stuck up his ass
- Dandelion found growing inside baby’s ear
- Giants decide not to take Didak
- Here’s a little history lesson for you
- Trainer attacked by tiger at a QLD zoo
- crank on Kate Moss shoots for Playboy
- Gaz on There is a building on Mars…what aren’t governments telling us?
- OurGeneration on Why hate the Manic Street Preachers?
- ridethewave on Man gives giant middle finger to ex-wife
- dadnabbit on This IS the best wedding dress ever
- plebo on Cheating husband gets 10,000 Facebook ‘likes’
Thanks to all our sponsors