A line of 357 women clad in bikinis and pink visors marched one mile down the beach in Gold Coast, Australia, to break the world record for biggest bikini parade. Officials from the Guinness Book of World Records monitored the event and confirmed that the Cayman Islands’ previous record of 331 in June 2010 had been broken. … [Read the full story]
- Christmas Dinner, in an ice cream!
- Dear Lily – Should I tell my daughter Santa’s not real?
- Dear Lily – Has Satan taken my son?
- 20 year old zit gets popped…..finally
- On this day…in 1882
- On this day…in 1918
- Big Belle’s Simple Chocolate Pudding
- Weird and whacky pregnancy cravings!
- Man realises he’s been pooing wrong his whole life
- Daily Sudoku
- Miley – Why DOES she stick her tongue out all the time?
- Here’s one way to get out of work
Thanks to all our sponsors