Reading the latest news about the Presidential Election reminds me of an episode of Dallas or even an episode of Neighbours. Only in America can they elect a Trump and then spend hundreds of pages of news and TV coverage attacking the man they voted into office. It makes you proud to see democracy at work. … [Read the full story]
- The wonderful world of sex
- Women in their forties are getting more sexually adventurous
- Is anybody there?
- Democracy – is it a gift or burden?
- Judges should be made culpable!
- Oscars…the end?
- In my house, should I let my daughter have sex with her boyfriend?
- On this day…in 1964
- It’s healthy not to argue
- Anecdotal thoughts of Jim Aborwhear
- Should we be eating nuclear Japanese fish?
- On this day…in 278