It seems like an extreme tactic of impressing in the bedroom but some sea slugs cast off their penis after sex, a study has found. This unique behaviour sees them grow a new organ after at least three sessions in the sack and they can mate again within a day, Japanese experts told the Royal … [Read the full story]
- Is anybody there?
- Democracy – is it a gift or burden?
- Judges should be made culpable!
- Oscars…the end?
- In my house, should I let my daughter have sex with her boyfriend?
- On this day…in 1964
- It’s healthy not to argue
- Anecdotal thoughts of Jim Aborwhear
- Should we be eating nuclear Japanese fish?
- On this day…in 278
- Is it Presidential Elect, Dallas or Neighbours
- Aussie cricket – on the way to being great again