A documentary maker claims to have up to 1,000 siblings through sperm banks. Barry Stevens, of Toronto, says his siblings are spread across the U.S., Canada, Europe and beyond. His revelation comes amid increasing concerns over the lax rules for sperm donors in America. Some countries have laws officially limiting the number of children who … [Read the full story]
- The wonderful world of sex
- Women in their forties are getting more sexually adventurous
- Is anybody there?
- Democracy – is it a gift or burden?
- Judges should be made culpable!
- Oscars…the end?
- In my house, should I let my daughter have sex with her boyfriend?
- On this day…in 1964
- It’s healthy not to argue
- Anecdotal thoughts of Jim Aborwhear
- Should we be eating nuclear Japanese fish?
- On this day…in 278