My 19-year-old daughter has been with her boyfriend for almost a year and they are both supposed to be staying with us for a long weekend in February. My daughter has said she would like them both to be put in the spare room with its double bed. I hope it doesn’t sound ridiculously old … [Read the full story]
- Women in their forties are getting more sexually adventurous
- Is anybody there?
- Democracy – is it a gift or burden?
- Judges should be made culpable!
- Oscars…the end?
- In my house, should I let my daughter have sex with her boyfriend?
- On this day…in 1964
- It’s healthy not to argue
- Anecdotal thoughts of Jim Aborwhear
- Should we be eating nuclear Japanese fish?
- On this day…in 278
- Is it Presidential Elect, Dallas or Neighbours