Stunning Doutzen Kroes aims to be the first super model to travel to space…to raise money for charity. The Netherlands born beauty, an ambassador for HIV charity dance4life, has been given a ticket for the first Dutch commercial flight to space in 2014. “I cannot wait to go,” said the Vogue covergirl. by Sasha Dubronitz
- How to win at office politics: Build a fort
- Ricciardo wins at Spa
- Davo’s quote of the day
- On this day…in 1985
- Dear Lily – My girlfriend wants me to talk dirty
- Daily Crossword
- What does this chicken shop’s logo look like?
- Daniel Ricciardo wins the Hungarian GP
- Man goes to hospital, wakes up with no penis
- Daily Sudoku
- Is this the best bouncy castle the world?
- On this day…in 1885
- patrickwong on What does this chicken shop’s logo look like?
- Phil Asshomo on Megadeth guitarist pelted with rocks, and why not!
- Andydepressant on Some of the most pretentious albums ever
- shaun on Blobfish voted the world’s ugliest animal
- wallaceisafuckwit on Megadeth guitarist pelted with rocks, and why not!
- David on Knut the polar bear dies of an epileptic fit
Thanks to all our sponsors