Stunning Doutzen Kroes aims to be the first super model to travel to space…to raise money for charity. The Netherlands born beauty, an ambassador for HIV charity dance4life, has been given a ticket for the first Dutch commercial flight to space in 2014. “I cannot wait to go,” said the Vogue covergirl. by Sasha Dubronitz
- Daily Sudoku
- Is this the best bouncy castle the world?
- On this day…in 1885
- Optical illusion – What colour do you see?
- Dear Lily – My wife is a bootfaced old hag
- Daniel Ricciardo wins 2014 Canadian GP
- Starlet blackmails doctor for breast implants
- Davo’s quote of the day
- Earphones designed for watching porn
- On this day…in 1979
- Daily Code Cracker
- On this day…in 1977
- Phil Asshomo on Megadeth guitarist pelted with rocks, and why not!
- Andydepressant on Some of the most pretentious albums ever
- shaun on Blobfish voted the world’s ugliest animal
- wallaceisafuckwit on Megadeth guitarist pelted with rocks, and why not!
- David on Knut the polar bear dies of an epileptic fit
- Trixy on On this day…in 1970
Thanks to all our sponsors