THE DUKE OF EDINBURGH’S GREATEST HITS ‘You look like you’re ready for bed!’ To the President of Nigeria, who was wearing traditional robes. ‘Ah, so this is feminist corner then.’ To a group of female Labour MPs at a Buckingham Palace drinks party in 2000. ‘You have mosquitoes. I have the Press.’ To the matron … [Read the full story]
- On this day…in 1842
- On this day…in 1916
- Big Belle’s Spam Slippers
- Christmas can turn into Stress-mas
- Christmas Dinner, in an ice cream!
- Dear Lily – Should I tell my daughter Santa’s not real?
- Dear Lily – Has Satan taken my son?
- 20 year old zit gets popped…..finally
- On this day…in 1882
- On this day…in 1918
- Big Belle’s Simple Chocolate Pudding
- Weird and whacky pregnancy cravings!
Thanks to all our sponsors