In 1745, one of the most intriguing people in history visited London. A man who was said to be over two thousand years old. Some said he was in league with the Devil, others thought he was a Himalayan yogi of the highest order. All that we know is that, according to written historical references, … [Read the full story]
- The wonderful world of sex
- Women in their forties are getting more sexually adventurous
- Is anybody there?
- Democracy – is it a gift or burden?
- Judges should be made culpable!
- Oscars…the end?
- In my house, should I let my daughter have sex with her boyfriend?
- On this day…in 1964
- It’s healthy not to argue
- Anecdotal thoughts of Jim Aborwhear
- Should we be eating nuclear Japanese fish?
- On this day…in 278