In 1745, one of the most intriguing people in history visited London. A man who was said to be over two thousand years old. Some said he was in league with the Devil, others thought he was a Himalayan yogi of the highest order. All that we know is that, according to written historical references, … [Read the full story]
- Do something sexy
- Here’s a little history lesson for you
- Anecdotal thoughts of Jim Aborwhear
- History is in the eye of the ignorant
- Would you like to live here?
- Wearing red is guaranteed to pull chicks
- Do you talk to your kids?
- Eddie the Emu’s strange animal facts
- Technical musicans are fucking clueless
- Don’t drop your knickers straight away if you want good sex
- How can you recognise a female suicide bomber…
- Dear Woosy – What dirty talk do girls like?