For those smokers desperate to give up the habit, scientists have an unusual solution…gargling with a glass of lemonade. They found that the interaction of sugar (known as glucose) on the tongue boosts attention as well as energy and can improve self control. This could help keep smokers away from the cigarettes at least in … [Read the full story]
- Is anybody there?
- Democracy – is it a gift or burden?
- Judges should be made culpable!
- Oscars…the end?
- In my house, should I let my daughter have sex with her boyfriend?
- On this day…in 1964
- It’s healthy not to argue
- Anecdotal thoughts of Jim Aborwhear
- Should we be eating nuclear Japanese fish?
- On this day…in 278
- Is it Presidential Elect, Dallas or Neighbours
- Aussie cricket – on the way to being great again