Manchester United’s parent company, set up by its American owners, recorded a net loss of $169.86 million last season. The cost of setting up a bond scheme to replace high-interest bank loans hit the Glazer family’s Red Football Joint Venture Limited, costing $104.96 million. Unlike the previous season, the Red Devils did not sell any … [Read the full story]
- Today’s Powerball jackpot is $20 million
- Man in trouble with RSPCA for riding an emu
- Will the Spice Girls reunite?
- Man gets toilet roll holder stuck up his ass
- Dandelion found growing inside baby’s ear
- Giants decide not to take Didak
- Here’s a little history lesson for you
- Trainer attacked by tiger at a QLD zoo
- Play Robokill
- Webber touched by F1 drivers’ support
- Adam the Atheist – Lessons from the Bible
- crank on Kate Moss shoots for Playboy
- Gaz on There is a building on Mars…what aren’t governments telling us?
- OurGeneration on Why hate the Manic Street Preachers?
- ridethewave on Man gives giant middle finger to ex-wife
- dadnabbit on This IS the best wedding dress ever
- plebo on Cheating husband gets 10,000 Facebook ‘likes’
Thanks to all our sponsors