Manchester United’s parent company, set up by its American owners, recorded a net loss of $169.86 million last season. The cost of setting up a bond scheme to replace high-interest bank loans hit the Glazer family’s Red Football Joint Venture Limited, costing $104.96 million. Unlike the previous season, the Red Devils did not sell any … [Read the full story]
- Christmas Dinner, in an ice cream!
- Dear Lily – Should I tell my daughter Santa’s not real?
- Dear Lily – Has Satan taken my son?
- 20 year old zit gets popped…..finally
- On this day…in 1882
- On this day…in 1918
- Big Belle’s Simple Chocolate Pudding
- Weird and whacky pregnancy cravings!
- Man realises he’s been pooing wrong his whole life
- Daily Sudoku
- Miley – Why DOES she stick her tongue out all the time?
- Here’s one way to get out of work
Thanks to all our sponsors