In 1745, one of the most intriguing people in history visited London. A man who was said to be over two thousand years old. Some said he was in league with the Devil, others thought he was a Himalayan yogi of the highest order. All that we know is that, according to written historical references, … [Read the full story]
- Daily Sudoku
- Miley – Why DOES she stick her tongue out all the time?
- Here’s one way to get out of work
- How to win at office politics: Build a fort
- Ricciardo wins at Spa
- Davo’s quote of the day
- On this day…in 1985
- Dear Lily – My girlfriend wants me to talk dirty
- Daily Crossword
- What does this chicken shop’s logo look like?
- Daniel Ricciardo wins the Hungarian GP
- Man goes to hospital, wakes up with no penis
Thanks to all our sponsors