In 1745, one of the most intriguing people in history visited London. A man who was said to be over two thousand years old. Some said he was in league with the Devil, others thought he was a Himalayan yogi of the highest order. All that we know is that, according to written historical references, … [Read the full story]
- On the wagon
- Davo’s quote of the day
- Toilets and potatoes don’t mix!
- On this day…in 1842
- On this day…in 1916
- Big Belle’s Spam Slippers
- Christmas can turn into Stress-mas
- Christmas Dinner, in an ice cream!
- Dear Lily – Should I tell my daughter Santa’s not real?
- Dear Lily – Has Satan taken my son?
- 20 year old zit gets popped…..finally
- On this day…in 1882
Thanks to all our sponsors