In Australia, no one took much notice of the John Lennon quotation that later set off a media frenzy in America. Chalk it up to a fundamental difference in religious outlook between Australia and America, or to a fundamental difference in sense of humor. Whatever the reason, it was only after the American press got hold … [Read the full story]
- Dear Lily – Has Satan taken my son?
- 20 year old zit gets popped…..finally
- On this day…in 1882
- On this day…in 1918
- Big Belle’s Simple Chocolate Pudding
- Weird and whacky pregnancy cravings!
- Man realises he’s been pooing wrong his whole life
- Daily Sudoku
- Miley – Why DOES she stick her tongue out all the time?
- Here’s one way to get out of work
- How to win at office politics: Build a fort
- Ricciardo wins at Spa
Thanks to all our sponsors