In Australia, no one took much notice of the John Lennon quotation that later set off a media frenzy in America. Chalk it up to a fundamental difference in religious outlook between Australia and America, or to a fundamental difference in sense of humor. Whatever the reason, it was only after the American press got hold … [Read the full story]
- Today’s Powerball jackpot is $20 million
- Man in trouble with RSPCA for riding an emu
- Will the Spice Girls reunite?
- Man gets toilet roll holder stuck up his ass
- Dandelion found growing inside baby’s ear
- Giants decide not to take Didak
- Here’s a little history lesson for you
- Trainer attacked by tiger at a QLD zoo
- Play Robokill
- Webber touched by F1 drivers’ support
- Adam the Atheist – Lessons from the Bible
- crank on Kate Moss shoots for Playboy
- Gaz on There is a building on Mars…what aren’t governments telling us?
- OurGeneration on Why hate the Manic Street Preachers?
- ridethewave on Man gives giant middle finger to ex-wife
- dadnabbit on This IS the best wedding dress ever
- plebo on Cheating husband gets 10,000 Facebook ‘likes’
Thanks to all our sponsors