Manchester United’s parent company, set up by its American owners, recorded a net loss of $169.86 million last season. The cost of setting up a bond scheme to replace high-interest bank loans hit the Glazer family’s Red Football Joint Venture Limited, costing $104.96 million. Unlike the previous season, the Red Devils did not sell any … [Read the full story]
- The wonderful world of sex
- Women in their forties are getting more sexually adventurous
- Is anybody there?
- Democracy – is it a gift or burden?
- Judges should be made culpable!
- Oscars…the end?
- In my house, should I let my daughter have sex with her boyfriend?
- On this day…in 1964
- It’s healthy not to argue
- Anecdotal thoughts of Jim Aborwhear
- Should we be eating nuclear Japanese fish?
- On this day…in 278