Given their advancing years, you’d be forgiven for doubting whether there’ll be much monkeying around. Yesterday The Monkees announced they would be reforming for a 45th anniversary tour. The band, who broke up in 1971, were put together by music executives in 1966 to star in a TV comedy and to be the U.S. answer … [Read the full story]
- All hail the ‘Pussy Man’
- New Millipede with 4 cocks and a Sperm-Shoveler
- Why did the pervert cross the road?
- Jesus had 2 dads, and he turned out okay
- Culture Club are Karma-Chameleoning back to Oz
- On this day…in 42BC
- Man accused of killing his kids
- Who’s that Nasty girl – Hillary Clinton?
- Look forward to Benji playing next year
- Son throws mother out of window – then kills her
- Davo’s quote of the day
- Messed up again, Ben